Competition Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Entry into the competition prize draw is deemed to be accepted under the following terms and conditions:
- Only one entry per person. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in this competition. In order to be eligible to enter, entrants must follow the csuite podcast on one or more of our social media changes, either on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram or TikTok and provide the correct answer to the competition question.
- The prize is a copy of ‘Corporations Compassion Culture: Leading Your Business toward Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion’ by Keesa C. Schreane.. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- Closing date for entering the competition is midday BST, Thursday 16th June 2022. The winner will be immediately notified and arrangements will be made for them to be sent their prize.
- Employees of Audere Communications Limited, Refinitiv and Wiley are restricted from entering.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, delayed or incomplete.
- The winner will be picked at random from the received entries with the correct answer. The draw will be independently supervised. We reserve the right to feature the names, photographs and locations of prize winners on the csuite podcast and Audere Communications Limited websites and social media channels and related correspondence including newsletters.
- If no response to the notification is received from the winner by midday BST, Thursday 23rd June 2022, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter is the csuite podcast, Audere Communications Limited, Registered Office: 21 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3HH
- By entering into the competition, you agree to accept these terms and conditions.